11.04.2010

30 Days of Gratitude - Day 4

I've decided today that I am very grateful for my mom's crab dip recipe. (well, it may not really be hers. I don't know...but I will call it hers since that is where I got it.)

The only time she ever really made it was around Christmas time. Which is fine, I suppose since it made it all the more enjoyable. But I was able to make some the other day, and boy oh boy is it delish! If you are my friend, maybe I will make some for you for Christmas, unless, of course...you don't like crab...then I guess you're out of luck!

I'm grateful that I was able to pig out on this today for "lunch." Super deelish!
(this isn't really it. there aren't huge chunks in it like that...lol, just needed a picture!)

And if you wanted the recipe, here ya goes!

Crab Dip
2 - 8oz packages of cream cheese
1 jar cheddar cheese spread
1 1/2 lbs imitation crab
1/2 t accent
1/4 t garlic
1 t lemon juice
1 t. lemon herb
chives (optional)

Mix them all together & refrigerate.

I eat them with Ritz, but you can use it with whatever you'd like!
(so you don't get a huge jar of cheese spread...this is what I use, just not that flavor. just wanted to clarify since that ingredient wasn't very specific!)

1 comment

Shane & Torey said...

oh my gosh that sounds so delicious! im def going to try it! thanks for posting it!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall