- Today was a bitter sweet day. My boss had his last day and he will be truly missed, but I'm happy for him and what his future holds in Wyoming.
- I dressed really girly today, and it felt weird. Loved the outfit from @bpricelessaccessories, but I felt weird. Lol. I received a lot of compliments on it.
- My hair looks good, I know! Thank you!
- Today was a MUCH better day. Yesterday didn't exist. The best thing about bad days is you only have to have them once.
- Got to go to my hometown and watch my baby brother play his last home basketball game. So crazy he it's all growed up. He did awesome. #airball @kennan_thompson5
- I have darn cute nieces and nephews.
- I had this epic hunger games-ish type dream last night where I basically saved everyone. I wish I could remember the rules, because it would've made an awesome book. Had a bunch of random C-Ville people in it and @kennan_thompson5 (except you were like 5, like you are in all my dreams you're in). Seriously, besides the killing, it was a great dream! Also, my co-worker dreamt that he and I went 4-wheeling with one of our regular members. Too funny.
- Valentine's Day/Hubbys Birthday/Speaking in church. Party weekend!
- As I watched the middle school kids come in and out, I couldn't help but wish some of them were my kids (even though I'm really too young to be their parent). It was a weird moment.
- I spilled my chocolate breakfast shake on my white shirt, or rather, I drooled. (Ha!) Luckily it mostly washed out. Otherwise, I would have just had to deal with it, since I can't change my shirts by myself. #sclerodermaprobs #ineedtowearabib
- I haven't been sleeping well (too warm!) And I can't keep my days straight. I wake up in the middle of the night and stress because I don't know what day it is, if I have work meeting, or church, or if I work and it's Saturday. It freaks me out a bit.
- Been watching "the killing" on Netflix. It's quite good, but drags. We're at the end of season 2.. and it's been the same case and still hasn't been solved. I do like it though.