2.12.2015

Thursday Three | 02.12.15

            • I had this epic hunger games-ish type dream last night where I basically saved everyone. I wish I could remember the rules, because it would've made an awesome book. Had a bunch of random C-Ville people in it and @kennan_thompson5 (except you were like 5, like you are in all my dreams you're in). Seriously, besides the killing, it was a great dream! Also, my co-worker dreamt that he and I went 4-wheeling with one of our regular members. Too funny. 
            • Valentine's Day/Hubbys Birthday/Speaking in church. Party weekend!
            • As I watched the middle school kids come in and out, I couldn't help but wish some of them were my kids (even though I'm really too young to be their parent). It was a weird moment.
                          Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                          No comments

                          © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                          Maira Gall