2.26.2015

Thursday Three | 02.26.15

                • Today was a bitter sweet day. My boss had his last day and he will be truly missed, but I'm happy for him and what his future holds in Wyoming.
                • I dressed really girly today, and it felt weird. Loved the outfit from @bpricelessaccessories, but I felt weird. Lol. I received a lot of compliments on it.
                • My hair looks good, I know! Thank you!
                                Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                                1 comment

                                Anonymous said...

                                Loved this and laughed while reading!! So many memories with the volleyball shoes!!!

                                © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                                Maira Gall