2.05.2015

Thursday Three | 02.05.15

          • I spilled my chocolate breakfast shake on my white shirt, or rather, I drooled. (Ha!) Luckily it mostly washed out. Otherwise, I would have just had to deal with it, since I can't change my shirts by myself. #sclerodermaprobs #ineedtowearabib 
          • I haven't been sleeping well (too warm!) And I can't keep my days straight. I wake up in the middle of the night and stress because I don't know what day it is, if I have work meeting, or church, or if I work and it's Saturday. It freaks me out a bit.
          • Been watching "the killing" on Netflix. It's quite good, but drags. We're at the end of season 2.. and it's been the same case and still hasn't been solved. I do like it though.
                      Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                      No comments

                      © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                      Maira Gall