1.31.2015

Christmas 2014

 So Christmas this year was awesome. Yes, I had to work on Christmas Eve, as well as the day after Christmas, so that made it seem like it just flew by, but Christmas was great and relaxing. I loved it.

We got SNOW!!! So gorgeous!



We stayed up the night before watching Christmas movies, and me playing my new Xbox game Fantasia while Greg played his computer. We went to bed around 11. We’re way too old to be partying all night long. We woke up around 8-ish the next morning and just chilled. We watched movies, played on our computers, ate food, etc. We opened presents which is always fun. I never know what Greg is going to get me, and I never know what to get Greg. I thought I did okay this year with what I got him though.

I got him a lot of the dri-fit shirts, which are his favorite, and a Wyoming Cowboys hoodie. I also got him some Dallas Cowboys office stuff, along with a Cowboys and Miami Heat gnome. I’m sure he loved it!

This is Tony....Tony Gnome-o
 
He got me a bracelet and charms to go on it. It was a total surprise, but I loved it. Of course each of the charms were wrapped separately which made it all the more fun. It’s funny, because the bracelet he got me was similar to the Pandora bracelets. One of my co-workers wqs trying to decide what to get his girlfriend for Christmas, and her friend told him that she wanted a Pandora bracelet, which got us all talking about them, and one of my co-workers told us how much he absolutely hates them. So I got a good laugh when I opened it, and then when I told my co-workers what I got. I love it though. Greg also got me some shampoo & conditioner dispensers and a new brush.

This is the bracelet without the filler beads. There is a volleyball, "Together Forever", I Love my Husband, my birthstone, Family, and a basketball. The first one I opened was the "Together Forever" charm. Made me happy to think that maybe after being together for 10 years, he does want to be with me forever! ;)
I'll post the finished bracelets later.

It really was a fun, relaxing day, and I didn’t want it to ever end. Unfortunately it did, and it was back to work the next day. 

New Year's Eve was nice too. I, of course, had to work again the day before and after, but Greg & I were able to make it up to midnight then we went right to bed.  

One Direction were on the New Years countdown show. Woot woot!


Our celebratory drinks...



I was really quite sad to say goodbye to 2014. It was a very hard, yet very amazing year. Hopefully 2015 will be just as amazing!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall