1.03.2015

November Updates

So November came and went. I started the month by teaching in Relief Society on being 'Grateful in Any Circumstance' based off of Elder Uchtdorf's conference talk. Always fun teaching Relief Society...Always...

Our Halloween lights stayed up for a few weeks into November, and Greg found this awesome massive leaf. It's pretty rad.




I've got some pretty awesome friends. My friend Melanie invited us over for dinner one night, but Greg wasn't feeling well and we didn't want to get her kids sick, so she offered to bring us dinner. It was so delicious. I told her I'm going to hire her to just make extra food for Greg & I when she cooks for her family. 

My sister, Kandyce had her baby on the 4th of November. She is just the cutest thing ever. Myka Jade




State Volleyball happened. I'll write more about it on my Sclero blog, but they did AMAZING and won their 4th straight state championship title. It was so excited, and I'm so happy for my dad and those amazing girls.


We FINALLY got a little bit of snow...FINALLY!

So Steve got a package in the mail but forgot to grab it before going to lunch. Lucky for him we sent him on a scavenger hunt to find it. Unfortunately he got stuck on the last clue which was to give his "mini-me" a hug. To quote Steve, he said, "Hell no!" Guess he won't be getting his package after all....

Kennan played his last year of football in the freezing temperatures in Laramie, Wyoming for the 1A state championship. I didn't realize it was being broadcast via radio, so I was on twitter watching it. They did awesome and won, and Kennan even had an interception. I'm super excited for him.


One Direction came out with a new CD. It rocks my world!

Panda Express has become our new favorite place to eat....Their Orange Chicken is super yum!


One Direction also came out with a new music video. Its pretty much my favorite. They are so adorable.

Thanksgiving was wonderfully relaxing. We cooked our big turkey dinner and watched football. I love days off in the middle of the week. Unfortunately, I did have to go back to work the next day.


One of my favorite things to do during that month of November was sit on my front porch when it was cold and dark out. Weird, I know, but it was relaxing.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall