1.01.2015

Thursday Three | 01.01.15

              • 2015 is going to rock. I just know it!
              • My sister asked if my niece could wear my blessing dress. I didn't even know it still existed, but of course I said YES. I can't wait to see it on her. (Plus it's not like I'M going to need it anytime soon)
              • I am finding it very difficult to want to work out. I think back to the first week of volleyball when you are so sore you can barely move and think that I survived that, so I can survive this, but then I think how different it is now, because it's not getting better, and I don't dare push myself too hard because I don't want to have no energy. #lifeslittleproblems #sclerodermaprobs
                            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                            No comments

                            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                            Maira Gall