1.03.2015

28 by 29 Update

Since I am now 28.5, I thought I would post an update on how awful I'm doing with me goals.

1 // Read the Book of Mormon twice -- I am ALMOST done with the first go around. I was doing so well there for a while, I just need to finish up so I don't have to keep playing catch-up.

2 //  Write a note to 28 people -- 0/28 written
 
3 // Try 28 new recipes -- 0/28 tried
 
4 // Do my Visiting Teaching every month -- I think we're at 3/6
 
5 // Begin a 50 states album -- I have stuff FOR it..Just need to sit down and get things together
 
6 // Learn 10 fun facts about each state (to include in 50 states album) -- ^^
 
7 // Create an exercise program & do it at least 2 times a week -- Did okay for a little while. Need to step up my game starting MONDAY
 
8 // Document a 'Day in the Life' each month -- Nope. Keep forgetting. My life is too boring
 
9 // Learn more about my ancestors --  Not doing so well on this, though I have plans to  get some info
 
10 // Try 12 things I've pinned on Pinterest -- 0/12 Tried
 
11 // Read a General Conference talk each week (52) -- I have read a few...Need to do better!
 
12 // Perform 12 Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) -- 0/12
 
13 // Plan a girl's day out -- Planned in my mind, just not realistic plans
 
14 // Read 28 new books -- 3/28 (I'll post about this later)
 
15 // Create and send 6 care packages -- 0/6
 
16 // Have 12 planned date nights with the hubby -- 1/6, totally flopped!
 
17 // Run or walk a 5K -- Not yet
 
18 // Go 28 days without Facebook -- Not yet
 
19 // Take at least 3 pictures each day -- Doing well on this (Sorry those of you who follow me on Instagram)
 
20 // Memorize 28 scriptures -- 1/28
 
21 // Do something to raise awareness for Scleroderma -- Not yet
 
22 // Do something awesome with my hair -- Done, and will do again
 
23 // Buy 2 new outfits -- Nope
 
24 // Eat at 5 new places -- 1/5 (PANDA)
 
25 // Go on a real vacation with Greg -- We'll see
 
26 // Grow my Etsy shop -- Somewhat
 
27 // Still have no ideas for this
 
28 // Or this one....
 
I'm doing such a bad job!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall