11.16.2008

And a few more....okay, a LOT more!

Here is the final post of Vi's bridals. My mom totally rocked this shoot, so all but one of these pics are hers. She did awesome, and I wanted you all to see. More of Vi's bridals can be seen <--HERE--> and <--HERE--> (be sure to scroll down to see all.) They turned out so gorgeous, and Vi and Austin, I hope you love them as much as I do! (Of course, I'm totally bias! :)

Anyway...here you go, ENJOY!!!


I love that you can see the entire back of her dress in this one. Love it!



This spot was so great. I loved the green in the background...Any of you Cokeville-ites wanna guess where it is? 10$ for anyone who can (who isn't named ellen, violet,  breanne, brittney, or has previously asked any of the above mentioned names where it is...) And, okay, I won't really give you 10$, but I want to know if anyone can guess. I didn't know it was there, so......but I'll feel really dumb when everyone knows where it is! :)

I was a little surprised out how pretty these leaves turned out to be. I love how bright they are! Gotta love fall, eh?


Nothing really has been going on around here. Greg is still busy as ever with school and work. He is really looking forward to a break. (HURRY UP CHRISTMAS!!) I am still just taking pictures when I can, and editing in all my spare time...if any of you readers out there are in need of a photographer, OR if you want to order Holiday cards, let me know! :) I would love to help you out!! Hmmm...what else is going on? Umm we had stake conference today. That was fun. I had to play the piano for the stake choir. I did pretty good, I suppose. They just sang hymns, so my job was pretty easy. I don't really get nervous playing the piano...so it was no big deal. I did have to laugh at myself a couple of times because of weird things I catch myself doing while I play. I don't even know how to explain it really..you'd have to watch me play...But yeah, that was random...today has been a nice relaxing day!

Oh yeah...Some good news....The other day we gassed up our car. We put 10 gallons (exactly, just ask Greg, he was so proud! haha) and paid $20.59, which means WHAT? Yeah, we paid only $2.05, and....at Smiths it is below $2.00. Gotta celebrate it while it's low again!

Enjoy, and let me know what you think on any of my 3 blogs!

9 comments

Anonymous said...

These are great Ellen and Bre. Nice work!

Anonymous said...

I love her bridals! She is gorgeous! So about the gas...I have a costco card and paid $1.92 :D and at tesoro we pay about $1.97 It is awesome! Can't wait for you to take our pictures!! :)

Shari Davis said...

Those pictures look great! Nice job! I think gas here is at abou $1.80, so eat your heart out!!! J/k Umm.....why don't you fly yourself out here with all the money you're making. We have TWO babies on the way, how are WE going to afford to pay for you to come out here???!?!?! Yeah! Right now, everything that we HAVE to buy is going to cost around $500 (for the twins).

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Violet looks beautiful!! Thanks for the edits! Love you lots! You and Greg need to come to Cokeville at your next break!! We would love to see you both!

Lindsay said...

I have no idea where that place is in Cokeville, but you will have to let us know! And these pics are gorgeous! I love them all! Great job to both of you!

Violet Rose said...

Bre I absolutely love them! You did an amazing job and I am so excited! You make me look kinda pretty...way to go!! Thanks a million!
Vi

Brooke said...

So I was looking at your website, and saw the little baby! So cute... but do you have a studio where you did that? I had no idea you were into photography. That is great!

Linzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall