11.23.2008

11-20 of 100 things about Bre

Decided to do this since my blog is in need of an update...(It's been at least a day or two!)

#11: Ever since I got married, I can't eat a ton of chocolate and ice cream. Still love it, but I can't eat it like I used to...(That's not saying that I don't still eat a lot....just not as much! :)

#12: I hate filing my nails, I hate THINKING about filing my nails, I can't stand watching or listening to other people file their nails, and I can't stand thinking about other people filing their nails...

#13: I hate shaving my legs...I could easily go 3 weeks without doing it (and I do!) my poor hubby....

#14: I love listening to Greg's silly songs that he makes words up to and all the weird nicknames he has for me..(He has a new one every day...)

#15: I use ... way too much. Even when I text...

#16: I know I've used this one before, but I really don't like talking on the phone. I would prefer to email or text, but I DO NOT like talking on the phone. If you need to talk on the phone, call, leave a message (cuz I most likely won't answer), and I will get back to you...

#17: I HATE scary movies. HATE HATE HATE them! Any time we watch one I will turn and bury my head in Greg's chest. It doesn't even matter if they are totally cheesy, predictable movies. I just don't like to watch them!

#18: I love clipping my toe nails. I know that's totally disgusting, but I really enjoy it. haha

#19: Speaking of disgusting...I pick at everything...zits, scabs, etc...even if they're not mine..(I don't do it a lot, and it's only to Greg that I do! ha)

#20: I love my hair (and at the same time I don't always love my hair, but...)...doesn't matter the length, cut or color, I love it. I have been blessed with really healthy hair. It's kinda funny cuz back in the day when I would color it all the time, people would always tell me my hair was gonna fall out, but it hasn't, and it's always healthy...I get compliments on how soft it is all the time, and now I'm sounding vain, so it's time to go update a different blog or something!!

For #1-10, click <--HERE--> and as always...be sure to stop <--HERE-->!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall