11.20.2008

More cuteness to look at...

Go <--HERE--> and <--HERE--> to see more from this shoot!!!

He had so much fun running around, leaning over the bridge to look into the water, running through the mud. What a character! He is so cute though. But....does anyone have any suggestions on how to "tame" these energetic children long enough to get good pictures? lol...I'm patient enough to just follow the kids around, and I really don't mind it, but for the parents' sake (I mean, they are paying for the pictures!) I just need any helpful tips/suggestions on what to do...Anyway....


this one makes me smile. i think it's so precious, even though "j" isn't looking at me....

And this....I love looking at pics and being surprised at what I actually got...


Well...not much going on around here. The wind is blowing like CRAZY and once it's done, we are going to have to put all our lights back up! Good heavens, I thought I left Rock Springs! HA! Oh well...We will survive. I do get a little nervous though when our house (trailer) starts shaking and I'm afraid we're gonna get caught up in a twister...It's all good though. The joys of living in a trailer, right? Yeah, so not much happening. I'm getting together with Steph, Tate, and Tiff tonight for a little girls night. I haven't seen them all in a while, and since we're all living in Logan, we decided to hang out before the holidays hit. (BTW I can't believe next week is THANKSGIVING! I'm stoked. I love the holidays!) But yeah, that should be fun. Maybe I'll take some pics to share.

ENJOY!!!

**EDITED TO ADD** (I didn't want to make a new post, because everyone ignore old posts, so....) Random thoughts from me for the night. I am re-reading Twilight to prepare myself for the movie (so I can be ready to watch it when it comes out on video. HA!) and can i just tell you how much it BUGS the crap out of me at how INCONSISTENT Bella's character is. i don't think she is supposed to be that way, I think the author just screwed up, but really. I am so annoyed with it. I really like Bella, but I am bugged at the way it is written and thought out! UGH!!! SERIOUSLY! Plus, the author seriously needs to cut half of the book out, because it just goes ON AND ON AND ON!! Maybe it's bad that I am rereading it. I really do love this series..but the more I read it, (and after reading #4) I am just getting bugged....BUT I'm still excited for the movie!! YAY!!! OKay, those are my thoughts for tonight! UNtil next time..

OH...and if you haven't...be sure to play along with my post below this one...I will reveal the answers soon so everyone can know what kind of random things I listen to...

3 comments

Ashlie said...

That is the trick isn't it. I'm doing a session with pets soon and I'm pretty sure dogs will be easier than kids. ;) Unfortunately every kid is different so there is no real solution. Ha-ha, good luck!

Gayle said...

When you figure the kid thing out pleaes let me know. You know you can do one it will be just great and then the next one is a nightmare. I had a family a couple of weeks ago and they finally just said to ignore her. (the 2 year old). the best picture is one that she is like walking away from the family bt still in the picture. They said that is just her. I wanted to spank her. LOL

Gayle said...

Sometimes I think that if the parents were not there thee kids would be better. But it is kind of hard to tell the parents to leave. LOL

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall