10.08.2008

1-10 of 100 things about Bre

So, Linds tagged me to do 6 random things..But...since I have always wanted to do 100 things about Bre, I decided I would split it up into 10 different sections of 10, so you don't get totally bored with me. (Besides, 100 things is a LOT, and I always get sick of reading after about 20...) So here are 100 things about bre, #1-10...

#1: I LOVE the smell of melted butter. I hate when I'm melting it because I want to just dip my finger in it, but I know I would burn my finger, so I don't...

***EDITED TO CHANGE***
#2: Instead of attacking other peoples blogs, I should clarify what I mean. I LOVE looking at EVERYONE's blogs, but my computer is retarded. Whenever I look at a blog that has music, big pictures, tons of elements, when I click the button to close out, Safari (my web browser) kicks me out entirely, so I have to open up Safari again...and it takes FOREVER. It' just one of thoes frustrating things that I hate but can't control...and for some reason it usually happens on blogs with all those things. I do have blogging pet peeves, but I won't share those. Linds, I love looking at your blog. Hope I didn't offend you!

#3: I HATE Utah drivers. I am scared for my husband and I's lives anytime we are out driving. Do you want me to pinpoint the stupid drivers? Middle-aged WOMEN, and more specifically, middle-aged women driving SUV's!!! UGH! (Haha...I am sounding like such a snob in this post, huh? I'm really not...I promise!! LOL!)

#4: I love the smell of onions, and I love cutting them. I even lick my fingers after I touch them...but its really gross, so I have to use a lot of self-control not to.

#5: I hate baseball. I think it's the most boring sport in the world to watch!

#6: I used to hate hockey, until Greg and I bought NHL for the Xbox and played it all last hockey season. I must admit, I LOVED watching the NHL playoffs last season, and I'm excited for this season!!

#7: If it were possible, I would spend all day on my computer designing or editing pictures, or out taking pictures.

#8: I absolutely HATE clipping my fingernails. I hate when they get too long, but even more I hate clipping them, because I never do a good job, so they always snag on things.

#9: I think I visit my own blog(s) more than anyone else does...Sad, I know!

#10: I visit a million photography sites a day.....and I hate it when the photographers take more than a day to post new pics. It's like they're busy or something.... :)

Welp, there's my first 10..Stay tuned for the next 90!

PS...I tag everyone out there to do at least the 6 random facts!

4 comments

Lindsay said...

haha these were pretty good, but it sounds like you probably hate my blog! haha it described all your pet peeves! lol funny! i have to be listening to music all the time! i love it! ;-)

Unknown said...

I'm the same way with blogs...and checking my blog. And I think what you need to invest in is a nail file. :) Can't wait for the other 90...and I can't wait for the complete portfolio of the Austin and Vi pics...are they still on their way?? :)

Shari Davis said...

Wow! I learned things about you I never knew before. And you're my sister!!! It's crazy that we can live with each other for 18 years and not know those quirky things about each other. I'm sure if you knew some of my quirks (or whatever you call them) you would laugh at me!!! Love you and miss you!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

yeah mikayla's getting big. she's not way chubby, but she's long, and just getting bigger. it's crazy.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall