10.18.2008

Let's pretend....

....that you were having a baby boy (or two). You are looking for a color pallet for some birth announcements. Which one out of the ones shown below would you choose?
#1.
#2.
#3-10. (Trying to decide on a blue(s)/brown combo)

So....please let me know because I am trying to come up with a boy line of birth announcements, and I can't tell which ones I like best. Plus, SISTER, I don't know which "blue" matches whatever you are thinking best! :) So, let me know!! Mix and match are welcome!

Me personally, I like #2 combo, and #3&4, and #7&9...But, I'm up for anything....

5 comments

Ashlie said...

I like the #2 and a 4&10 combo. That's my two cents. ;)

Lindsay said...

I love the 2nd one, a lot! And I also like 7 and 9. There's my opinion, but 2 is my fav, I like the green thrown in there!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I also like #2, but depending on what color of clothes the little tykes are wearing would also determine which I would like!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

actually let's NOT pretend that i was having a baby boy. ESPECIALLY not two!!!! one baby is good for now. yeah we'll probably be here during your state volleyball weekend, so call for sure!

Shari Davis said...

Diddo to what has been said, but it also depends on what they're wearing (if you're going to do the pics in color). I'm trying to look for really cute clothes so Mom can do the kids' pics while she's here, and then you can edit them.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall