4.29.2008

Business Card....

Click on the picture to get a better view...

So, I have been messing around with business cards (I took a desktop publishing class where I had to make business cards and such..) Anywho...so I found this template online that I actually kinda liked. I took the colors from my website, and tried a bunch of combinations. I liked them all..haha... i don't know if this is what i will end up using for sure, but for now it's what i'm using...Let me know what you think :) Also, if you want some to hand out...let me know! :) haha...

7 comments

Lindsay said...

Hi Bre! Ya its a great job, I work for a company called MegaDiamond..its a manufacturing company that produces diamond drill bits..haha not very exciting, but i don't have to deal with the down and dirty stuff, so I like it! I just get the fun office job, working with computers and filing! It's totally the job for me! (plus, the pay is amazing, they started me at 18 bucks an hour!) crazy huh?! I thought so! How are things with you? Are you in school?

Unknown said...

Turned out super cute.. my fav is the dark brown with the blue flower.. first one? yea.. fun stuff!

Stephanie Kay said...

Those are really cute Bre. Good job! How you enjoying your classes so far?

Jill said...

Thank you! So I guess the funeral is Fri. at 11:00, but I am not sure where. Mike and Marcie are coming and we will probably go with them.

Shari Davis said...

cute cute! You're very talented! miss you and love you lots!

Stephanie Kay said...

haha...thats funny. yeah i wish the other car was ours, but yeah. :) yeah it does suck we have to pay for stuff like that now. kinda fun, but kinda sad to lose all that money it took so long to save. oh well. life goes on i suppose.

Unknown said...

I was thinking about you the other day.. I was talking to your mom, but anyway.. you should put vinyl lettering on your car to advertise your bus. with the number and website, if you havent already.. you would be surprised at how many hits you'll get from people just seeing it on your car...

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall