4.18.2008

Finally did it...

So, I finally did it...I registered for classes. Yesterday was my first day...today was my second. I've been wanting to go back to school for a while, but I didn't know what I wanted to do. I didn't want to spend a LOT of money going towards a degree I was unsure of, so I decided to get a bit more training in the media design field. Since I taught myself all that I already knew, I decided to just attend the local technical school here in Logan..(It's RIGHT behind my house too!) So yeah, I'm pretty excited. It's pretty much self-taught courses, but I'm okay with that. There are a lot of programs I'll be learning that will help me do what I love doing. But yeah, so that's my news for the week, I suppose...(Haha, this post is lame...I know!:)

3 comments

Ben Davis said...

How exciting!!!! It will keep you busy that's for sure! How fun! You know I love ya! This is Shari by the way!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

That will be a lot of fun. Self taught might even be better then you don't have to listen to anybody! Even better. Anyway that is awesome.

Stephanie Kay said...

hey thats really cool bre! are you going for 2 years or 4 years? that'll be nice to get a degree in that. good luck!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall