4.20.2008

Soccer? And my husband, the photographer?

Alright, so soccer. My sister-in-law Shaina had a home soccer game in Star Valley, so we went to watch her. She's a senior, and we probly won't have another chance to watch her play. I know pretty much NOTHING about soccer, but it was actually pretty fun to watch. The only other thing I've seen of soccer is the movie Kicking and Screaming...(haha, great movie!) but it wasn't anything like that. I don't know rules or anything. I told Shaina she should hit the ball with her arms...which she did..and got called for it...I guess you can't do that! :) lol...well, okay, it wasn't exactly like that, but still... it was fun to be able to watch her at least. Here are some pics that Greg took. I was trying to show him how hard it is to get a good picture without a bigger lens, but he was able to still get some good ones (I cropped them, just FYI, that's why they're actually pretty close pictures.) I don't think he fell for my trick to try and get him to buy me a lens...lol, but he went crazy with the camera. Here are some shots of her. She's in white...(They played Natrona County if you were wondering)






I was hoping she would take the goalie out...but I suppose it's illegal?

Here is a pic of my niece Kyla. Mike, Juanity, Kyla, and Jake were in Star Valley from Vegas, so we were able to see them as well. I didn't get any pics of Jake, but he was so much fun as well.

2 comments

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

I knew nothing about soccer until I met Mike. He played soccer in high school so we started playing here on a summer team. I did take the goalie out once in a game, it was a big guy too but the ref didn't see! I know it is hard to believe I would do something like that but it was great!

Stephanie Kay said...

I looked at the pictures before I read your blog and I thought it was YOU playing soccer! She looks like you in those pictures for some reason. Anyway, yeah I'm weird. I was thinking...I didn't know Bre was playing soccer! :) You probably did see us actually. We had to check the oil on the car, so we stopped at that computer place. That car was a mess. :) Anyway, the soccer pics turned out pretty good! You guys have a good weekend?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall