4.08.2008

3's About Me

So, I got this as an email from mom, and since i was bored, i decided to fill it out...

3's about me:

Three jobs I have had in my life:
1. Mowing lawns
2. Kmart
3. Photographer

Three movies I would watch over and over:
1. Employee of the Month
2. Kicking and Screaming
3. Geeze, there are lots...depends on my mood really. Usually the comedies Greg and i quote to each other all the time

Three places I have lived:
1. Cokeville
2. Rock Springs
3. Logan

Three shows that I watch:
1. Umm, Disney Channel (ie. Suite Life, Hanna Montana)
2. Gilmore Girls
3. America's Next Top Model

Three places I have been:
1. Missouri
2. Oregon
3. Utah/Idaho/Wyoming/Montana...yeah i've been EVERYWHERE!

Three people who e-mail me regularly:
1. Brady (when I email him back!)
2.
3.

Three of my favorite foods:
1. Ice cream
2. Fish
3. Roast

Three places I'd rather be right now:
1. umm...just with Greg
2.
3.

Three friends I think will respond:
1. Whoever really wants to
2.
3.

Three things I am looking forward to this year:
1. summer vacation
2. getting my photography stuff going
3. spending time with my hubby

1 comment

Shari Davis said...

You're funny. So I'm really bummed that you didn't come and see us over Conference weekend. What's up with that?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall