4.12.2008

HELP!

Okay....so, I need everyone's help.....I am trying to get my photography/design business going...but I need clients (i guess that's what you'd call them...) so be sure to check out my websites btaphotography.blogspot.com and btadesigns.com and tell EVERYONE you know about me! :) (I don't sound too desparate, do I?) That's the hardest part of this business, I think...getting myself out there. Good thing I have family and friends who are so willing to help me, right? (haha...) Okay...thanks..love you all!!!

1 comment

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Breanne Breanne Breanne. It is still hard for me to think you are married woman. Crazy how fast life goes by. I agree with you in that I have lost touch with a lot of people but am so excited to have found them again. Yea.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall