10.13.2008

Just one...right now....

So, after an observant Aubrey commenting this, I realized that I didn't have any pictures posted of Austin smiling, when, in fact there are quite a few. I must admit I used to really dislike all the serious pictures, but Austin and Violet have such great serious faces, I just fell in love with all of them! But, while editing some pics while I'm supposed to be at school...(WHOOPS! :) I found this wonderful one of him smiling! ENJOY!

*CLICK TO SEE LARGER*

I also found these awesome new actions...They make my life so much easier!! Thanks to Jess for sharing your wonderful talent. (I hate being at school because any blogs that have pictures from photobucket, so I'm sure she had a lot more actions for sale, but I can't see.. any photobucket pics are blocked... :( SAD!!! That's why this picture is small too, because I can't upload it to photobucket...)

Anywho..ENJOY! Let me know what you think...

4 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

I'm glad you don't think I did anything wrong. Neither did I. :) I have to admit I am nervous to go to class now...oh well. Cute pics! I love all these ones of Vi and her man, they look really great.

Unknown said...

This one is my favorite! They both look so happy, and I like to see that couples are happy to be together! :) Yeah for smiles!

Taffy and Tony said...

I like the smiles best, too! They are such a beautiful couple and look amazing in all the pictures, but for me, I want to see them looking happy to be together and excited about their future!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I have a quick question...well maybe not quick. ha Are you going to school for photography?? I have been really interested in getting into taking pictures and you have inspired me! Also, do you have a special program you have to edit and fix all the pictures you take?!?!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall