1.28.2009

UGH!!! or not?

So, after reading Ashlie's blog about the CT (Creative Team) member search...I decided, hmm...maybe I'll give it a try...lol, now I'm thinking otherwise! lol..This is my first REAL attempt at digital scrapbooking! haha...I just don't even know what to think. I think I try too hard, and it doesn't ever come out looking the way I want it too! I also look at other peoples' work and think, I can do that, but it never turns out that way. Maybe I should just calm down...use my OWN ideas...and maybe then I'll get something good. Someday I will make it on a CT! lol...may not be now, but I may as well start trying now...Here's the sad attempt..



credits: Raspberry Road Designs, Ellie Lash, and Ben and Shari's blog (pictures, yes I find it easier to scrapbook kids...and since I don't have any of my own...)

Anyway, let me know what you think, and ideas, etc..I think the only part about this I like is the recipe card, that I crafted. and the pictures...but yeah...

**ETA**

I kinda like this one. I am usually a freebie junkie, but I saw this kit and knew I had pictures to match it..(I don't know if that's the way to do it..but still..) So I bought it. I like it better than the last one. Can't wait to do more! :)

**LAST ONE FOR TONIGHT I PROMISE!!**

Credits: Megan Turnidge

Sorry I keep adding to this. I actually kinda like this digital scrapbooking stuff. Now I just need to bust out my old pictures and attempt to make pages from then! Anywho...let me know what you think.

also...check this out...see if you recognize these ADORABLE kids!

10 comments

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

Okay I dont know what "CT" means and maybe I haven't seen a lot of these....however I think this is super cute with lili and the sugar cookie recipe.
good job :)

Stephanie Kay said...

That is way cute Bre, I really like it! Well done.

Anonymous said...

I really like this! It is sooo much easier then doing scrapbooking the OLD fashioned way. ha

Lindsay said...

Bre it doesn't look bad at all! I thought it turned out cute! I've never done digital scrapbooking but it looks so fun! I haven't scrapbooked in years! :) Way cute though!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I love them both! Of course, when 2 of the people you love the most in life, make up half the page, what else can I think!!!

Shari Davis said...

I really like them. You did a great job! and I also really like the bracelets you made! Very nice!!! You know I love ya!!! Miss you!

Cordie said...

Of course I remember you! Thanks for letting me know you look at my blog sometimes, it is always nice to know who is looking. I see you are quite the photographer, how did you learn your stuff and do you have any advice. I am new to the field and have no idea what I am doing. Take care, Cordie

Julie said...

Bre,
You always do a great job on whatever you do! Very cute! I wish I knew how to do that stuff. I don't know what I will do when the last of my 3 kids leave. I will be lost on the computer. haha
Great job as usual!

Ashlie said...

Those are cute Bre. Nice work.

Cordie said...

Thanks for the advice. I just have the Canon Rebel xti with the kit lens. I am already wanting a nice lens but they can be sooooo expensive. What kind of equipment do you have?

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall