1.18.2009

more cute kids

Alright, so I know that Shari & Ben already posted some of these, but I get so excited when I get new pics of the kids, I just have to share. Besides, as I've been told on numerous occasions, not everyone has a ton of time on their hands to blog and post a million pictures like I do, so I may as well do it for everyone! (If anyone needs a personal blogger, I can be hired at a reasonable fee....or I may do it for free!:) Anywho....without further ado....

Some super cute kids that I wish I could see....

Lilli & Alex (? I am guessing on all these...The pics they sent didn't say who was who, but I think I've got them figured out...)
Alex....I think it's funny the way he's looking at Lilli....He must think she's crazy...
Alex & Aidan
Aidan & Alex
Lilli, ahh...I miss her...
She's a cutie!
Ya know, I think she looks a LITTLE like I did when I was little...No wonder she's so cute!! :) Aidan, and Alex
Alex
Aidan
The hott mama herself (Yes, hott is with 2 T's!) Lilli is taking her picture. what a cutie...

Anyway...that's all you get. There were about 30 pics, but I thought that might be a little extreme. Enjoy...and if I got the kids wrong, let me know, it's kinda hard to tell when they aren't looking, but I think I got them right for the most part! Okay, love you guys!

1 comment

Lindsay said...

I love seeing Shari's babies, they are so so so cute! And Lilli is just a doll! Shari looks awesome! She is such a cute mom! :)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall