1.27.2009

crazy adventures we have

So, Sunday night we were just sitting around kinda bored. Greg pulls out this game he bought for one of his classes, and we decided to play it. It wasn't a board game, or trivia, like we usually play. It was a battle type game. We set up on our two tables with our laundry basket in between us. We each had 6 little guys and some blocks to protect them, as well as a catapult and 4 things to shoot at each other. The purpose of the game is to knock down each others guys. Haha, yeah, it sounds cheesy, and it kinda is, but we had fun....Here are some pictures! lol...(I'll bet SOMEONE is upset they left early and missed out on all our fun! :) lol, there's always next time! (We'll be sure to buy more pieces so you can play with us!) lol...

I was on the left, Greg on the right (with our basket in between)


Saturday we went shopping and the bookstore in the mall was having a closing sale, so Greg found these little guys and we got them 40% off...lol...they added quite a bit to our game..(Even though he did say he was going to give them to our nephew...didn't he Shaina? I think he decided to keep them...Sorry Jeshua! Maybe when we're done you can have them! :) lol..

I pulled out my nice camera for their portraits. Pretty good detail, right? Yes the first one is that ugly, and yes her boobs are that big! haha...they were so ugly!


So...I don't know if I mentioned this, but I totally kicked Greg's butt! We played best out of 5, and yes I won...(though greg wasted me yesterday when we played...) However. There was a dragon that we were playing for, and I indeed won it! But we decided not to use it since the little things we shot wouldn't knock it over...Sad, yes..But here is the winning team, and the prize we won!


So, I mentioned in my previous post that I have been working on something. Well, at that same bookstore I found this loom bead bracelet kit and decided to get it. I have always loved making bracelets and jewelry, and always love to learn new ways of making things. So, this is my latest venture! learning how to make beaded bracelets. i think I have done pretty well...lol, If I could do anything besides a photographer, I would want to be a fashion designer...but AFTER that I would love to design and make jewelry. So yeah...here's what I've been doing. It's actually really easy to do. I wanted to teach my YW girls how to do it, but I'm not sure how to do it without the loom, and since I only have one loom...I tried, and failed, so if anyone knows how to, let me know! But yeah...it's been fun, and gives me something to do. lol...


These are my two favorites (I've only done 3..but...) Yeah, I love the purple and blue one, and was so excited about it..but, I made it too short! :( so if anyone with smaller wrists than me want it...let me know! Haha, and if anyone wants me to make them one, I will. I have this problem where I love making jewelry, but I don't wear it....so yeah! lol...anyway...that's all...I am in the process of making one with the YW Value colors in hearts (ugh...trying to make a heart shape kicked my butt, so it may look really crappy. I will perfect it though!), so I'll post a pic of that one when I get it done...


And here is a pic of us when we were in Salt Lake. Nice, right? Yeah, we're pretty cute....


Well, that's all for now. Stay tuned for more of my random thoughts!

4 comments

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

thats a cute picture of you two!

Lindsay said...

cute bracelets! what a fun little hobby! and i LOVE the battle that you guys had, that is way fun, sounds like a blast!

Anonymous said...

Oh I love the bracelets...those are fun! :) Very cute picture of you two!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I really enjoyed this post. The crazy things we do for fun. Haha (It really does sound like a lot of fun.) I think Dad, Kennan, McKenzie and I will have to take your idea and spend a night of catapulting!!! :) I don't think we have any action figures though! Love the braclets. I will have to have you make one for McKenzie. I think she woud like that! Glad you are keeping busy. Love ya tons!! MOM

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall