1.09.2009

yet another random post

So...I guess Happy New Year is in order. I'm a little late, I know, but what can I say. Not much excitement going on around here...Just the way I like it. Only downside is I don't have anything to blog about. But don't worry...I came up with something. :)

First up...my thoughts on Twilight the movie.. (if you don't want any spoils, skip this part!) I liked the movie. I didn't think it followed the book AT ALL though. Kinda frustrated me because everyone said if followed the book really well. That totally bugged me. It also made the Bella/Edward relationship seem 10X as weird. I did like all the characters though. I thought Bella was a bad actress, but it's okay, she fit the part! I still liked all the characters. I thought Jasper's character was good (even though a lot of people didn't..), and I thought Emmitt was hott, so that's good! :) I also thought that the kids that went to the school acted like RETARDS the ENTIRE movie. That bugged me. They just acted so strange, and I didn't picture that at all in the book. I hated that they ate at the diner a lot, and I HATED the part where Bella just totally skipped school to go into the forest where she and Edward had their talk. I also was upset that the end was different. I was looking forward to the airport escape. I thought the part at the end when Alice jumped on James and ripped his head off was totally cheesy. haha. Blah blah blah...As JUST A MOVIE, I liked it. I think it would've been better if I hadn't read the books. (I'm okay with the cheesy-type movies!) I really didn't mind it, and I will buy it, and I will watch it again! :) and I will continue to watch the rest of the movies!

Alright, next thing on my list of randomness...Ever since HS I have wanted to have my nails done. However, being in sports constantly I decided to never have them done. (plus I didn't want to pay for them) And it's a good thing I never did...Tatum texted me the other day because she needed someone to practice nails on (she's going to beauty school down here) I told her I would because A: it was free and B: I wanted to help out! Oh my heck, I will NEVER have my nails done again. Poor Tatum. I was probly the WORST person to practice on. For someone who HATE having her nails filed, yeah, it wasn't smart of me, since that's pretty much all it is! Tatum did a good job, but UGH! All that filing! There were a few times I thought I was going to throw up..(could be because I hadn't eaten yet!) It didn't necessarily hurt, its'just...uhhh! I don't know how to explain it. I hated it! lol...so I will never do it again! Not to mention the lady teaching them kept yelling at me...stupid lady! She would come over to show Tatum how to do something (on me) and she was brutal. SHE would hurt me, so I'd pull away and she would yell at me to stop pulling away! It hurt so bad, and she pissed me off! I should have yelled at her. I feel bad for any of her clients! I would NOT recommend anyone going to her salon. I don't know where it is, but trust me, if I did I would tell eVERYONE not to go there! lol...but yeah, so that was a fun experience. The nails have lasted 2 days, and I can't wait to go get some remover so I can take them off! Tatum really did a good job, but if you're like me and HATE having your nails filed...don't get them done! :)

Hmmmm...what else. Oh yeah...I have my NEW PHOTOG BLOG UP!! YAY!!! it's a little confusing, and I will maybe me changing a few things, but check it out and let me know what you think, any suggestions, etc. Feel free to comment here or there! I'd appreciate it! No pics for now. You just get to go to my other blog and check it out! Alright. Well that's all for now!

www.btadesigns.com/wordpress (this is NOT the same address as posted in my last post on my other blog..lol, if that makes sense! :)

3 comments

Lindsay said...

haha you're funny bre, I would have to disagree with the part about the movie not following the book, i thought they were very close...a few things were different but i thought they did good..but i agree with the ending, i was sad it wasn't like the book too...and i'm sorry getting your nails done wasn't the best experience...i love having nails but getting them on is not very fun! :-)

Anonymous said...

I think the movie followed pretty good on what was portrayed in the book. Jasper bugged me in the movie. I thought him and Bella had a better relationship then that and he always seemed he had a stick up his butt when around her. ha Anyway, I read on Stephanie Meyer's website that she or someone is going to make sure they follow more closely to the book for New Moon. I'm so excited for that movie to come out! :D So I feel really dumb and bad...but I meant to get a baby shower invite sent to you and didn't. I would love if you would come. You can either come to SV or Provo. The info for both of them is on my blog in the left hand corner. Hope you are doing great and talk to ya soon... :)

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

umm i'm sure i have your address somewhere, but it's probably burried. so if ya want to get it to me that would be awesome.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall