12.31.2008

Last Post of 2008

So, I decided to post once more so you don't have to look at that ridiculously long last post! :) Hope you all have a wonderful New Years Eve, and a great day tomorrow! Here's a little of what I've been up to...

Jessie & Kelly's wedding announcement. It's 5x7 double sided, and I love it! I haven't printed double sided before, so I was really excited when I got them back...However, I am upset with the place I printed. I sent in the final order on the 23rd, they JUST shipped them out on the 29th, and they haven't even gotten to Jessie & Kelly. I guess that's what happens when you need them ASAP! Anyway. They chose one of the designs off of my website, then wanted to add a map to the back. I couldn't figure out how to download the map off of mapquest, so I ended up taking a picture of my computer screen (with the map on it), and actually made it with the picture as a reference. I really like how it turned out! *CLICK PIC TO SEE BIGGER

This was fun to make too. I made it out of the pictures Shari posted on her blog. I actually made this for my portfolio (& for fun!), but I thought it was so cute, so I wanted to share it here...WAIT...I'm gonna make you go HERE to see it! (I gotta get my hit count up SOMEHOW!!:)

And this is the most favorite thing that I've done this week! I was able to shoot this ADORABLE little girl's pictures. Thanks to Violet for giving Elizabeth (who was actually one of Kandyce's old roomies) my website. (Yeah, it's a small world. Kinda funny when they ask me if I knew all these people from Cokeville, and they say Kandyce, and I say, "She's my sister" and they say, "I was her roommate last year" and we figure out that we've actually met...) But yeah. This girl was so little, and she had SO MUCH HAIR!! I LOVE IT!! (Ask them, I was obsessing over her hair the entire time!) Anyway...

Oh, and Grandma, I wanted to use the hat you made me (THANKS!) but this little one wasn't so thrilled about taking the pictures. When we finally got her to sleep, we didn't want to wake her up by changing clothes or putting on a hat. Next one I will though...and I'm excited to use them! :)

It went from this....(SWEET, huh?)
to this...(BIG STRETCH)
to this....(But still so precious!)

Alright, well enjoy! Happy New Year Everyone!

2 comments

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

okay i loved the wedding announcement! great job

Lindsay said...

I LOVE YOUR BACKGROUND! :-) Oh and I love that your dad is the new bishop!!! :-) He'll do so great, I just think your dad is great!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall