12.15.2008

I Give....

I was going to wait and let Shari & Ben post this, BUT....Ben's sisters already shared the good news on their side, so I'm going to do it on my side...I'm sure Ben & Shari have a million X2 pictures, so they can share them in due time...Here are the twins....
Alexander Keith Davis . 5 lbs 11 oz . 19 in (I think) . 7:26 PM
Aidan Scott Davis . 5 lbs 7 oz . 17 in (I think) . 7:27 PM

**Click to see it larger**

Doesn't seem real yet though, huh? I can't wait to see more pics of them, and see them in person someday! I'm so happy for my sister and Ben! You guys are great! Love ya lots!!

(by the way, I don't know if I actually got the pictures and the names right...I guess who will really know? They're twins! haha! Also...that was my first attempt at digital scrapbooking, and it was mighty bad, I know! lol...but I was in a hurry...so yeah! I promise their birth announcements will be 10x cuter!)

**EDITED TO ADD**
My SIL just posted this on her blog, so I hope it's okay to post on mine now. I have known since Thanksgiving, but I don't like to spoil surprises that aren't mine...but I'm going to be an aunt AGAIN in JUNE!! Congrats Juanita & Mike! We're excited to add another niece (to make it even for us!) or nephew!

7 comments

Brooke said...

opps... I deleted your email address without copying it first to add you as a reader to my blog. let me know your email so I can get you back on. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are super cute babies! :) I think the announcement is very cute! Not bad at all.

Lindsay said...

CUTE! That is so exciting! They totally are using one of my names for one of my future little boys! haha Aiden, (that's how I'm going to spell it!) But so cute! Great name! :-) Congrats to the parents and big sister!!!

bre said...

Brooke,

my email is bre11414@hotmail.com

Brittney K. said...

Lol I personally think that the announcement is ADORABLE!!!! & really, can they expect the excited aunties not to blog about the new additions...notice they didn't let us have more pics tho?

Stephanie Kay said...

How fun! That would be so scary to have twins...it would be my biggest nightmare ever, haha. But that's so exciting for Shari! They are cuties.

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

super cute babies! I love how they look similar but different in their own ways! Shari now has two more babies that are adorable.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall