8.08.2008

Kenz Part II

Here are a few more of Kenzie...There will probably be another post later on..For now, enjoy!!!





And another thing...So, if you haven't noticed, my blog looks a little different. Well, to be honest with you, i did it completely by accident. I don't remember what I was doing, but I had to change something, and so I had to re-do the background color, and I picked what I thought was black, but it wasn't. Then I just randomly picked a few other colors, and well...I really like how it turned out. Now I'm debating whether to make those colors my "business colors" (for now) so...let me know which one you like better...or if neither one...I may change it, I may not. just wanted some second opinions. Greg likes the blue one best, but I am kinda liking the brown one. However, then i would have to go through and change my entire website that I just changed...so, hmmm...yeah, oh well. I just want opinions, so let me know!



8 comments

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

I love the trio set of pictures. My favorite one is the far left one where she is looking over her shoulder!

Great Job!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

I am going to have to disagree with you hubby, I really like the brown. I can't belive McKenzie is all grown up now! Crazy

Stephanie Kay said...

I thought it was really cheesy, so I just saved it as a draft so nobody else could see it. :) But I put it back up because Angela told me I should. haha.

Lindsay said...

Hey! I'm gonna have to agree with Greg, I like the blue one the best, although the other one is cute too, but ya, I like the blue! ;-)

Lindsay said...

Oh and by the way, I love the cute pics of you and Greg at the top of your blog! It looks so cute Bre!

Ashlie said...

I like it brown. ;)

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

i like the blue ones!

Stephanie Kay said...

maybe you should just print some of both, the blue and the brown, because they are both really cute. i like the brown a little more, but seems there's quite a few that like the blue, so...just print both. hehe. problem solved. :)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall