8.24.2008

Tyson & Lauren

So, my cousin (in-law) Lauren asked me if I would edit some of her wedding photos. Of course I would say yes to any opportunity to mess around with pictures, especially wedding pictures. I asked her if I could post some of my favorite ones, and she said I could, so here are a few of my favorites. Can I just tell you how much I LOVE photoshop?!? Just even the littlest tweaking can add so much. Tyson and Lauren are such a stinkin' cute couple, I just had to share...So, thanks Lauren for letting me share these. I had so much fun with them!

This is by far my most favorite! LOVE IT!
The originals weren't too bad, but it was fun to tweak them and enhance the colors and such. Ummm, I got a little carried away trying different things.
This one is a little dark but I thought it was pretty cool.

I really like my vintage action...
So, obviously I have one favorite texture. I haven't been able to find another one I REALLY like, so if you know of any good places to get some really good textures, feel free to share!! But this one below is a new texture I found that I kinda liked. But still, I really like texture now, but need new ones...

Thanks again Lauren! ENJOY!!

Photography by: Lou Crandall Photo

5 comments

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

thanks so much. THey look so much better now that they have been tweeked and have some flar added to them.

I am a big fan of texture as well. YOU'RE AMAZING!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I really love the texture in these photos. What a cute couple Tyson and Lauren are!

Shari Davis said...

I like what you did with the pictures. It really adds to them. Maybe when we take our next family pictures (which won't be until AFTER the babes are born) I'll have you add some texture or do your magic with them. You know I love ya! We miss you!!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE LOVE that antiqued look.. GREAT JOB!

Stephanie Kay said...

I love the textures you use, they look very nice. I'm going to have to play around in photoshop and see if I can figure that kind of stuff out...next time I have time to play around, haha. Looks great though, like the pics a lot.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall