8.02.2008

I've decided...

That I really like textures. I will admit I still think sometimes they ruin the pictures, so you have to be VERY careful with how they're used, but I messed around with some of Lindsay's wedding pictures, and I really liked out this one turned out, even though that's the type of "ruining texture" I hate. Oh well, I liked it though. (PS Linds...check out my photo blog under your pictures to see the "enhancements" on your pics. I will send you a link to the rest of them when I get done, and let me know if there are any you want me to send you. k? :) And the ones after are two of Morgan's that I did. I've learned to LOVE the first one. and the second one just added to the picture...but yeah, so those are my late-night thoughts! ENJOY and let me know what you think!



I also found this Vintage and Funky action that I've decided I really like too. This isn't typically my style, but I guess I just have to be open-minded...I find that I like a lot more than I thought I did!

Oh, and remember a few/lot posts ago how I said I had my FINAL business card/logo designed, well, I've changed it already...and not only that, but I've designed a BRAND NEW WEBSITE, that I am SO excited to get finished! I love it, and it's 10X better than my old crappy one..haha, I'm terribly picky, I know! but yeah, here's the business card anyway...

3 comments

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I love love love the textured picture of Lindsay and Devin with the temple behind them. It is really pretty. Also,glad we could spend some time with ya today. Sorry you were so tired but can't wait to see the pics. I hope there are some good ones. Hope you had fun with the young women today. Love ya, Mom

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Alright, I love all of these!! Mom

Lindsay said...

Bre! LOVE IT! Totally wanna get a copy of us with the temple behind us with that texture! We need a big one of us, we don't have one up yet! And I was also wondering if you could maybe try it on one of my bridal pics, well actually its the one where I'm on the stairs at the temple, but its just me and my dress is across the stairs, would totally love to see that in texture, I need one of those too! Anyway, you are so talented! I love it! :-)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall