8.05.2008

McKenzie

So, my mom and sister came to Logan on Saturday, and we did a SUPER QUICK and SUPER EARLY shoot. I had to be home by 10 to get ready for the activity, so it was really rushed. I felt bad, and we weren't able to take many pictures, but here are a few of my faves. I'm sure there will be more. i haven't really even touched them. These were just a couple I did today. So yeah..Here goes it...


My fave so far...a little Vintage Action..


Isn't she cute...lol...such a nerd!


Stayed tuned for more...

Just some advice for any potential clients...If you want a photographer to do you pictures...make sure you plan enough time so you won't have to rush. You will feel more comfortable, and the photographer will definitely feel more comfortable. I know she's my sister, and these pics were just for fun, but I felt so uncomfortable the whole time knowing we only had about 30 minutes (plus the travel time) to do pictures. So that's just some advice. Also, the best time to do pictures is about 6 or 7 at night. Just FYI! :)

9 comments

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh Bre, your little sis looks just like you! I cannot believe it! She looks all grown up! These young brothers and sisters of ours cannot look that old! They are too young! lol Anyway, the pics are super cute! Love them!

Lindsay said...

Bre I cannot get my brown background to change colors! Do you know how to do it!?

Stephanie Kay said...

Super cute, she reminds me a lot of Kandyce.I can't believe how old she looks, I only remember her as a little girl! Crazy...but I love the pics. Very cute

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Once again you did a great job. funny how some say Mac looks like Kandyce and others say she looks like you. Love ya DAD

Lindsay said...

Hey again! I would LOVE to get a big print of a couple pictures actually! Definitley the one with the temple on your blog, and I also might need 3 of the bridal of just me on the stairs of the temple, I hope you know which one I'm talking about, if not I can send it to you when I get home! Anyway, I think my mom and Claudia and I will want one of the bridal, then maybe 2 of the temple, I'll let you know! Thanks Bre!

Violet Rose said...

Bre, I think MacKenzie looks exactly like you! Holy cow it's crazy! She is so gorgeous and I love the pics you take. I can't wait for you to do mine! Thanks for the pointers about time of day and stuff. I'm sure when we do ours there will be plenty of time but I'll keep in touch with you cuz i'm sure the time of day changes as the seasons change. Anyway, love your work!! You're so cute!

Schwab Family said...

those pics look so good!! she is so cute! i think she looks like you too!! i love her shirt too haha. I am just amazed at your talent!! how cool that you can go whip such cool photos. props to you for sure!!!!

Lindsay said...

Bre! You rock! haha Thanks for taking the time to figure out why my stupid background wouldn't change! I am suprised I could actually fix it, but thanks for the help! It looks so much better now! Thanks heavens for people who know computers! Cuz I sure would've never figured that out! Thanks Bre!

Shari Davis said...

Kenzie is HOT!!! You did a great job! I think she looks like mom, a lot. And you!!!! When I went to Mom and Dad's, and I saw her, I seriously thought she was you. It totally freaked me out!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall