8.20.2008

Silly High School Boys...

So, I'm at sophomore/freshman practice today, and three of my juniors walk in just laughing, and Heidi says, "Bre, come here, I have something funny to tell you." So I went over there and she told me how this boy had called her and asked her if she was at the school about 20 minutes before. She said no, she had been home for about an hour. He got all quiet and she asked why. He asked her if she was sure, because he had some window paint in his car and he had written on her windows with it. He told her that it was a white car just like hers that had tape on the front right side from where her dad hit a deer...So, Heidi has a white oldsmobile, I have a white buick century. Both our cars have tape on the front right side from hitting a deer. He thought MY car was hers, so he decorated the windows...She knew right away it was my car, cuz if they aren't right next to each other, they do look similar, until you get close and hers is crappier than mine...(HAHA, sorry Heidi, it's true. You even admitted it today! :) Lol, so not TOO crappy, but you get what i'm saying. But yeah, Heidi, Michelle, Rakelle and I all got a kick out of it, but the boy felt a lot stupid! He didn't even come clean it off, so I am driving a car around that says "I love Heidi Jo." I thought it was way funny, so I took some pictures! haha, silly high school boys....







Speaking of this sexy car, so you know how I told you we took it in to get inspected and had 3 things fail on it, and it would've cost about $500? Well, thanks to the good work of my wonderful husband and our good friend Steve, we were able to get it fixed OURSELVES for about $50. (Would've been less, but we accidentally bought the wrong doorhandle.) But the one part that was going to cost about $200+ (a leaky hose or something) well..I think the Greg and Steve just cleaned it up really...so we told them that, and they said it didn't look like anything was leaking. Weird huh? It's a good thing we didn't pay to have them fix it. Anyway, I thought that was some good news, that, and you can now open the passenger side door from the inside and the out!! YAHOO!!

PPS...Can you see how green our lawn and trees are in the background! Pretty sweet huh? I love how green they are..though it cost a FORTUNE to keep it that green. We had to lower how long we set our sprinkler system to run because our last water bill was OUTRAGEOUS! Oh well...it made everything super green and I love it!

3 comments

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

That car has been a dang good car even as old as it is. You can't ask for more than that!! It will probably give you several more years to boot. That is funny that some HS kid decorated it for you. Nice of him!!!

Lindsay said...

haha that is so funny Bre! gotta love high school boys, other than ours never did cute things like decorate it with nice sayings, they either trashed it with toilet paper, pee'd on it, put it on blocks, or between the goal post on the football field, or just trashed it with whatever they could find! you're lucky they just decorated it, but I guess maybe Cokeville boys are just meaner than other high school boys! haha

Stephanie Kay said...

Thats hilarious. Gotta love high school boys. :) I remember we would get soo excited if we saw notes on our cars when we got home! I remember I would always look forward to getting home to see if a certain someone had left me a note, haha. So funny. But yeah like Lindsay said...most of the time it wasn't nice stuff that had been done. Dang Cokeville boys were so mean to us. :)

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall