12.19.2008

12 Days of Christmas

1. EMBARRASSING MOMENT: Ya know...I can't really think of any...

2. BEST FRIENDS: Greg

3. THINGS I BUY REGULARLY: milk, ice cream, some type of brownie or cake mix

4. PLACES I WANT TO GO: canada, europe, back east, hawaii

5. GOALS FOR THE UPCOMING YEAR: work out more, have a successful photography business, read my scriptures more, be a better wife, be more patient

6. THINGS MOST PEOPLE DON'T KNOW ABOUT ME: I DESPISE clipping my fingernails, I love having my hair done (cut, dyed, etc.), I used to watch "How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days" every night to fall asleep (I loved having my own computer in my room), I could NEVER be a nurse or a doctor, i still love the smell of onions, I love campbells chicken noodle soup, but I HAVE to pick out the chicken...

7. THINGS I WOULD NEVER SAY: I won't list them, because I would look like a jerk, but most of it has to do with "Why do you have children?!" (and it's not directed to anyone that I KNOW looks at my blog...)

8. THINGS I LOVE ABOUT THE CHRISTMAS SEASON: Snow, Christmas Lights, Music, Hustle and Bustle of shoppers/shopping, joy of Christmas day, surprises, presents, and of course the real meaning of Christmas!

9. THINGS I SAY TO MY KIDS: I don't actually have kids. Do you want to know what i say to other people's children?!? hhaha....

10. THINGS I DO A LOT: sleep, take pictures, watch TV, edit, spend time with Greg, talk to myself, shop, cuddle with greg, eat junk, think about doing things and never doing them...

11. THINGS I WOULD RATHER NOT LIVE WITHOUT: Greg, my cell phone, computer, my house, camera, pictures, food, blankets, junk food, water, electricity

12. PEOPLE I TAG: everyone who is capable of answering these questions (and is bored, like I am..)

Also, still need addresses for Christmas cards...email me at bre11414@hotmail.com

1 comment

Stephanie Kay said...

You can't think of ONE embarassing moment? That's not really fair now is it? I have about 10 trillion.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall