12.05.2008

December...

...is here already! Can you believe it? This year has flown by, and in just 20 days, it's Christmas! YAY!! Not much has been going on around here. Greg has been doing a LOT of homework and studying. I am SO GLAD (for his sake) that next week is finals! I just hope and pray he does well. He is taking the GRE on Thursday, so we're hoping for a good score on that! I have just been chillin' at home, taking and editing pictures every now and then. Though my business hasn't picked up greatly, I have gotten more business than I expected (and it's still not a lot), but I can't complain. I just keep telling myself it will take time. I still have a lot to learn. It does get frustrating when I see photographers around me getting a lot of business...but I just pretend that they were once in my shoes, so it'll all be a-okay!

We're slowly getting ready for Christmas. We have most our presents bought, and wrapped. Lol, it's not going to be much of a surprise since we both know what we got, wrapped them in front of each other, and one of greg's is an empty box, since he already is using one of his...but it's okay. Its not about the presents, right? But it does make it fun!

Anyway...that's the boring update from here! Hope you are all doing well! Good luck to those of you with finals still, and enjoy your upcoming breaks!



PS. What are the rules to using other peoples pics (like this one above) as your own personal Christmas card? I can't talk Greg into taking a picture, so those of you who will be getting Christmas cards from us...don't be surprised to see a picture you've already seen on my blog...lol, unless.....Linds, do you think Kelli would mind if I used her baby's pic?! :)

7 comments

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

this is a cute baby! Love the santa hat! did you have a shoot in Provo. You can reply on my e-mail!

Lindsay said...

haha I'm sure Kelli wouldn't mind! ;-) that pic is SO CUTE! I love it! Thanks go much for coming to Provo and doing that, it was so nice of you!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh and SUPER-CUTE background!!! You're so creative, I wish I new how to make backgrounds! SO fun!

Damien, Kelli, Elias, and Liam said...

Bre, you are more than welcome to put Elias on your X-mas cards, you just have to send me one too!

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

Love the new background and what a cute baby. Christmas is the best and I still fill like a little kid when Christmas comes around. Love it though. Anyway love your blog.

Lindsay said...

Bre! We need more sneak peaks!!! We're all dying to see more pics of that cute baby!

Ashlie said...

Love this picture Bre.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall