12.01.2008

This made me laugh...**EDITED**

Haha, I stole this from my parents blog, but I thought it was way funny. This is my cousin Brandon (a 6'9" senior in HIGH SCHOOL), with my little brother Kennan.


You may not find it as funny as I do, but I wanted to share...Brandon just signed to play basketball at BYU next year... I will forgive him for that! (haha...I actually don't really care...but still...) anyway. Hope everyone had a happy Thanksgiving. I did, but didn't take any pictures....oh well!

Lol, so it must be one of those days where I am finding lots of stuff really funny, but.....My little sister forwarded the A-Z Thanksgiving thing to me, and it cracked me up..Here's what she said...

A : a pie
B: banana pie
C: cool pie
D: delicious pies
E: enjoyable pies
F: fantabulous pies
G: great tasting pies
H: homey-g pies
I: incredible pies
J: joyable pies
K: kewl tasting pies
L: luscious pies
M: mom's pies
N: never-ending tasting pies
O: outragious pies
P: PIES
Q: quiet time for eating pies
R: radical pies
S: some pies
T: terrific pies
U: unbelievable pies
V: vevacious pies (don't know what vevacious means, but it sounds cool)
W: wonderful pies
X: X-travigant pies (spelling is bad)
Y: yummy pies
Z: zesty pies

2 comments

Lindsay said...

haha I love this pic too! Dev and I were watching the news last night and they highlighted the 4 high school guys from Utah county that just signed with BYU! That is awesome that you are related to one of them! And heck yes, I'm glad he decided to become a Cougar! lol We'll for sure be going to games to watch this crazy tall boy play ball! :-)

Lindsay said...

oh and are you still coming this week?! just let me know so I can let Kelli know! thanks Bre!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall