2.06.2009

Vote for me...

So, I did a challenge, and I need your votes! I thought it turned out way cute. but I can only vote once (is it bad I voted for myself...lol), so I need your help...If you want to help me out, go HERE (you may have to register to vote though...) Mine looks like this, and has "bre11414" underneath it. So go vote, and help me out! (Scroll to the bottom one. It will have "VOTE" underneath it!)
AND...if you feel like downloading this QP and using it for yourself, you're more than welcome to..just go HERE

thanks, Love yas!

and ps...a real update may come soon. There's not much going on around here...

3 comments

Shane & Torey said...

ok so your digital scrapbooking stuff is so stinking cute! how did you learn about it and what not? im really interested in trying it cause im not a crafty person but i think i could handle doing it online LOL!

Cordie said...

That is a very cute layout you designed! To answer your question...I don't shoot manually yet. I have been playing around with it but I need to read a book, it is very confusing to me. Do you shoot manually? If so how did you learn?

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Dad and I tried to vote, but you know us, we couldn't figure it out. You might have to help us step by step because we really thought yours was cutest. good job!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall