2.26.2009

Last one...

Okay...it's the last week to get freebies from this awesome challenge that I've been a part of. This week we are offering twice as many freebies, so click on the links below to go see what we have to offer, and download your freebies!!

BB Freebie
QP Freebie
Layout - not a freebie, but check it out anyway! :)

Sorry, it is the last week, I think I've lost all my designing mojo! I'm exhausted! lol, but I have a lot more to do, so I just gotta keep going! Thanks for your comments in my last post! I didn't post previews here so you HAVE to click on the links to see what I've done! haha! Voting doesn't start until tomorrow, but I really could use your votes! Go HERE to vote.

Mmkay..thanks! Oh, and stay tuned...Mom had some pics of the kids she's been holding out on!!! So I will post them when I get them edited and all jazzed up! They're CUTE!!!!!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall