2.19.2009

Again...

Yes, it's that time AGAIN! (Don't worry, this is only a 4 week thing, and only IF I get pass this week....) so, go HERE to see what I have this week, and go HERE to vote! (You have to register and LOGIN in order to vote! Scroll to the bottom of the page. You can only vote once, so make sure it's for me! :) Alright..so here it is...It's a desktop calendar for your computer...

**ETA**i know it says 2008...I was kinda rushing to get it done...(EEK!) but I have fixed the DL, so if you want it, it will have '09!)


Alright, so my Valentines day was alright. Greg and I stayed up until about 5:30 am Saturday, then woke up at like 11 (NOT A GOOD IDEA!!!). I felt pretty sick all day, but it was alright because Greg played XBox and I played on my computer. Great fun! lol...That really is what we did all day...then about 7:30 we were going to order Olive Garden, but their prices got bumped up, so we decided on Cafe Rio to go. It was terribly delicious, I must say!! Then we just relaxed the rest of the night. Great fun.

Then the next day (Sunday) was Greg's birthday. He was lucky enough to have to wake up and be to the church by 6:30am, while I got to sleep in until 8:30... Then we went to church, came home, relaxed, napped, then had steak and shrimp for dinner. YUM! It was a good day. I have to say that i have the greatest husband IN THE WORLD! No matter what anyone else says...mine's the best. He's the most selfless person, which at times is annoying, because he never wants anything for himself...lol, but it's a good thing anyway!

Alright..well, that's it.

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall