2.12.2009

Vote for me AGAIN....lol

Hey...time for you to vote for me again...well, you actually can't vote until tomorrow, but...still go check it out (cuz I get points for you viewing too! :)

NOT TO MENTION YOU CAN GET A BUNCH OF FREEBIES!!!

Here's what you can get from me this week!



Click HERE to visit the site so you can vote and get it for free!!! (vote HERE, and yes you have to register and login to vote...) (If you have problems getting in, or have questions...email me at btaphotography@hotmail.com!)

Thanks everyone!!!

Also...I have a request. If any of you viewers out there have pictures you would love to have scrapbooked...send them my way. I'm serious...I need pictures to scrabook. I prefer scrapping kid pictures, so sister of mine..I know you have pics for me, and mom, and sister-in-law of mine, you have 2 cute kids too...so, wend them my way. This is for anyone really...I'll do it for FREE as long as you allow me to post the pictures in galleries and on my blogs...okay? Okay...email me if your'e interested (bre11414@hotmail.com OR btaphotography@hotmail.com)

Cool..hope you guys are all well...thanks for your help!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall