2.14.2009

SENIOR CALL

**Click to see larger image**
Any questions, feel free to email me at btaphotography@hotmail.com, leave a comment with your email address, or give me a call at (307) 248-0753.

Spread the word folks!!

Also, don't foget to go HERE to get your freebie and vote for me HERE...**ETA...in order to vote, you have to go in a register at the top, then sign in. They you can scroll to the bottom of the page where all the entries are and select vote, but you can only vote once, so make sure it's for me...lol...Sorry, it's a pain. If you don't vote, i understand... :)**

And, I'm still waiting for some emails about people who need pictures scrapbooked...

And yes, it really is 5:54 in the am...and no...I really haven't gone to bed yet...

And by the way...Happy Valentines Day...maybe I'll make a V-day card to share with ya'll.

3 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

How do I vote for your pages? I tried figuring it out and I can't for some reason...

Bre said...

We wanted to tell Leo (Greg) happy birthday a couple days ago! Hope you guys had a fun day together!

Violet Rose said...

Bre, these pictures are great! I hope that you get the business you deserve, i just think you're wonderful. I put some of my bridals and engagements on facebook and left a little paragraph on the album cover of my bridals with your website address. I hope that will help with your advertising. Anyway, your blog is great and i always look to see what kind of projects you have going on.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall