2.24.2009

A little help...

I made it to round 4! YAHOO!! Except I have to create 3x as much as last time...(which is really only 3 projects, but 3x sounds cooler)

Anyway...I thought I would leave the decision up to you...Do you like #1(Round) better or #2(not Round)?




...or do they both suck?! lol

**ETA** UGH! I shouldn't have posted them on here...the more I look at them, the more I hate them...but, I wanted to show you these cute pages I did...lol, they just make me smile. They aren't the GREATEST, but they still make me smile! :)

Made with Valarie Ostrom's Growing up Boy kit..SOOOOO CUTE!!! She also has a Growing up Girl kit I can't wait to snag!


Fairies Playground by Kristi of Scrappin' Divas Design

Okay, thanks...later!

6 comments

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

ummm they both suck.... HAHA totally kidding. girl you've got talent. i'm jealous. i'm thinking i should get into digital scrapbooking because i never get prints of my pictures made anymore. i have a HUGE drawer full of scrapbooking stuff. i'm afraid it will never get used. sad.

Lindsay said...

I like the square one better, but I'm boring and I like squares better than circles! haha they are both cute but I'd go with the square! :)

mel said...

I too like the square one better.

Bre said...

Ditto what Lindsay said.

Brittany, Daman, and Sophie Munk said...

wow bre! your designs and photograhy skills blow my mind! im majoring in advertising and so i really can appreciate the stuff you do! i wish you were closer so you could teach me! haha. i love everything you design, and i really like the pictures you take. if i lived closer i'd have you take pics of me and my husband cuz we are wanting to get some done. anyway i love what you're doing!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I also like the square one best. Love the scrapbook pages of Lilli and Aidan and Alex.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall