2.27.2009

For CUTE!

Here's what she's been holding out on us!! Can you believe it? Look at those ADORABLE little boys!! Aren't they so stinkin' cute?! I love them!!!


Also...so, I have to teach the lesson on Sunday, and there is a quote in it that I actually used on a photo collage, so I decided to get a print of the collage for a visual aid. I was going to get a 10x5, but it only cost like 8$ and I was getting charged 12$ because of a minimum, so I decided to get a 20x10 not really thinking it would be much of a difference (plus it was only a few $$ more..) Well, I got it today, and it is HUGE!!! (well 20x10..haha) But oh my heck I LOVE IT!!! I wish it were pictures of me so I could actually put it in my house, but I may just have to give it to the client as a present...lol..) I had it finished with 2mm styrene and it is so pretty! I just can't stop smiling thinking about it! I would totally recommend getting it that big and that finish! (it was the cheapest finish, though I'm sure the other finishes are just as great!) It's so big and shiny and CLEAR! AHHHH! I'm in heaven. just reminds me of why I love my "job"...I'm excited to show it on Sunday...lol, more so for me, but you know...

anywho..just wanted to share! LAters!

6 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

Oh my goodness! They are so darling!

Shari Davis said...

Wow! Those pics turned out great!!!

Brittney K. said...

Wow! You get all the goods! Nice job an the digi-scrapping! I too am in LOve w/ those boys!

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

These turned out really cute. I knew you could make these pics amazing!! Good job!

Marcie's Entrepreneurial Journal said...

Cute boys and well done on the photo's. What is the quote??

Cordie said...

You are so talented!!!!!! Love the pictures and the layout.

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall