10.11.2008

And more...

Sorry, I wish I could just site down and edit ALL of them in one sitting. I still haven't really looked through the Bridals yet, but I know there are some gorgeous ones! But volleyball is almost over, so I will have more time then. Plus, I have the next THREE weekends off!! YAY!!! So...Enjoy a few at a time and let me know what you think...



yes...I used a different texture on this one...it had some blue/purple in it, and I think it goes well with the pic


I wanted to try some different things, and this one is different, but I still really like it. Makes me feel like she is in the jungle with all those green leaves behind her...lol...Your Gorgeous Vi!!

5 comments

Mike, Katie, Annali and Londyn said...

I really like the black and white photo. My favorite.

Lindsay said...

These are amazing Bre...do you have a new camera or something cuz these look totally "more professional" than ours did! They look great!!

Jason and Aubrey Boyer said...

they look awesome. are there any of austin smiling? hehehe he kind of has this typical tough guy look like, 'yeah, i'm getting married. not even worried about it.' it would be cool to see some of them both smiling and all giddy and happy along with all those sultry hot model ones.

Taffy and Tony said...

I love the one of just half of Vi's face. Different, but so interesting. I've always loved Vi's mix of green and brown in her eyes, and this shows it so well.

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

I love them all. You really did a great job. The smiles, the serious looks....they are all great!!!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall