10.07.2008

What time is it, you ask?

Well...alright, so...I made a post earlier, and my sister commented to the post then at the end asked, "By the way, what time is it?" Totally confused I post on her blog, "It's 6:49." She then comments right back, of course thinking I'm retarded...something about how she was wondering about my last post. Still not getting it, and thinking she STILL meant what time I posted my last post, I say, "I just barely posted it..." Then after the post with Vi and Austin, and actually reading the post she was talking about...I finally understood...

What time is it?

HALLOWEEN!!!

Alright, so honestly, I think Halloween is a stupid holiday, but...we jump at any opportunity to decorate the house. At first I thought all the decorations were a little weird, since I hated the holiday, but after 3 years, and getting more and more decorations...I've actually kinda looked forward to decorating with Greg. We go ALL OUT. Lol...I will post more of the lights when I take some, but here are a few of our fun "family night" putting up decorations. He loves doing it, and I love helping him anyway I can..

Here's Greg putting up the lights...lol, I just love him!
...He seemed to think this was safe...
Thanks Shaina for helping us with our lights! You know you had fun!!! :)
The first one was an accident...but since it's Halloween, it can be all weird and creepy...

Alright, so here is an update on our garden...Our tomatos are turning red...YAHOO...and best yet, there are a bunch more growing that we didn't realize. And the best news yet....We have a squash growing! Now, don't laugh...it's still growing..lol, I think it's about the size of my thumb...lol..okay, not that small, but still! I think it's cute, so I took pics!


Alright, so another answer to the "what time is it" question is this...It's time for our house to fall apart..After a few weeks of no big problems on our house or car, I was talking to Greg one night on the phone when i was at a volleyball tourney, and he told me our window is leaking. When I asked if it would be hard to fix...he said probably...I got home and this is what I found. I don't know if you can really tell, but the the top of the window is totally caved in...Ahhh...the joys of being a home-owner...better yet...a MOBILE home owner...There's almost always something we need to fix either on our cars or our house...Usually I'd be a little upset...but really, what's the point? This house provides us with great shelter, and best of all, I get to live in it with the greatest man in the world. Why be upset over something so silly, right? Instead I will laugh and post pictures of it on my blog!! 
I could update you on my volleyball team, but I don't really want to. HA! We did have a tourney last week, but I REALLY don't want to talk about it...It was just really long, and...i lost/someone stole my iPod, and I'm TOTALLY bummed about it! It makes me sick to think about... :( lol, oh well, I guess...But...my team is ranked 2nd in our Region behind Morgan. We play them tomorrow. Pray it will be a good game! :) lol...


Oh, in case you were wondering. All those tubs in that other post are the tubs that hold our lights...Yeah, they're ALL FULL!

2 comments

Stephanie Kay said...

That is so fun you guys go all out for Halloween! Do you go all out on lights and things for Christmas too? Anyway, thats way fun you guys can do that together, we can't really do any decorations outside...unless we wanted to decorate our porch I guess, haha. But yeah, thats really fun. And you must be so proud of your tomatoes and squash!! I wish I had my own garden,thats so much fun

Lindsay said...

I love the fall and Halloween! We will be in Mesquite for Halloween to visit Dev's brother and their fam! But I love it! And totally sad about your Ipod! That is horrible! Good luck with vball! Update us on how your team does against Morgan!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall