10.06.2008

Broccoli-Cheese Soup

I just typed this post and it didn't work..UGH! I Hate that...anyway..

I'm just wondering if anyone has a REALLY YUMMY, QUICK and EASY recipe for broccoli-cheese soup, or any other yummy type of soup. Greg has been sick, so soup is the easiest thing for him to swallow, so I thought I would try something new instead of clam chowder...(Though I crave it ALL THE TIME!!)

So, if anyone has a good recipe, especially a broccoli-cheese recipe, please let me know. Either email me at bre11414@hotmail.com or leave it in the comments!

Thanks, Love you all!

2 comments

Shari Davis said...

I've been really sick too and made chicken noodle soup. It's really easy. If you want the recipe just give me a call. I hope Greg gets feeling better!!! It really sucks being sick, trust me! By the way, what time is it????

Shari Davis said...

When i asked for the time, I was referring to your previous post. Silly! I'll give you a call. Love ya!

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall