10.28.2008

Bored...

So, the good news is I AM DONE WITH MY CLASSES...the bad news...I still have to get hours in until we go over my folder tomorrow to make for sure that I can be done! and I am SO GLAD!!! I could have been done SO much sooner, but I was too flippin' lazy to get it done...I'm now way mad about it, but there's nothing I can do about it. I was just stupid and didn't get it done! But, I am DONE! But yeah, I'm still at school getting hours in, so I decided to blog...

State is this week for us. We go in ranked 2nd in our region, behind Morgan...We play Cedar in the first round at 3:00 on Thursday in the McKay Center (I think that's right? the UVU one?) Anyway. I don't know really anything about all the Utah teams, so we'll see how it goes. I'm excited for it to be over, though! lol, I love the girls, and I will miss the seniors, but I'm ready for it to be done. Hopefully we go out on a good note!

Mmkay, well that's about it on my boring life. Here is what I have been working on here at school. The good thing about it is they have all the Adobe products, so I can edit my pictures while I'm just sitting here surfing the net. Once again, though, photobucket is blocked, so this is going to be a small picture, but enjoy anyway!!


PS...so, I learned on this shoot that Ashley and I most likely played against each other in volleyball. She is from Morgan (what? A volleyball player from Morgan? I know!!!) and graduated in '03...Small world, eh?

4 comments

Bill & Ellen Thompson said...

Really Cute pic!! Good luck with regionals and state. I hope you guys do well. Love ya!

Lindsay said...

Fun pic! That is crazy that you probably played against her! haha morgan always killed us but oh well! good luck at state! :-)

Schwab Family said...

i love to get on here and check out all of your work! you have such a talent for photography!! and you are so creative with what you do!! :) your awesome!!!

Stephanie Kay said...

lucky...wish i was done with my classes...

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall