1.19.2015

December - Please Come Back!!

Oh December! I love December! I love Christmas, I love the lights, the music, the smell, the angry people! Oh, I love it and wish it would come back. It always just flies by way to fast. But here are some gems from December.

A beautiful sunrise.

We finally got our Christmas tree put up, then a few days later, we finally put lights on! We didn't put any decorations on it, and I was just fine with that. The lights are my favorite anyway!

Our "big" Christmas present this year was an XBox 1. Greg plays NBA 2K14 on it, and I play Fantasia, waving my arms around like I'm leading music can be a killer workout. I actually enjoy it though. So I'm not complaining.

My niece on Greg's side was getting baptized December 6, so we decided to head down the night before so I could go visit Kandyce & Clay and meet Myka for the first time. Holy moly, she was cute. She just slept the entire time I held her. With the exception of when I told her she had to wake up for these selfies. I just love her so much. I was a little awkward holding her and couldn't quite figure out a comfortable way to move her around, but it was still a lot of fun seeing her.


We stayed at Kyan's house that night, and the next morning we woke up to this cute little guy. I'm not even kidding, he is just about the cutest little boy I've ever seen. I fell in love with him right away. He absolutely loved Greg.




We had our work party that next Monday. It was a fun night of food and playing games, followed by Caleb serenading Steve, and Steve FINALLY giving Caleb that hug he's been waiting for. It was epic. I have the best co-workers.

You know you're an adult when you're out shopping for vacuums. But we desperately needed one. Like we hadn't vacuumed in 3 months! (kidding!)

For our Relief Society activity we served malibu chicken and had a brief talk by one of the sisters in our ward. It was short, sweet, and super delicious. The best kinds of activities!

I met a girl on instagram who sells hand-stamped jewelry. I'll have to take a better picture, but I had her make me a necklace that said Scleroderma, with a Hope charm, two spoons, and teal beads. I love it!

I bought these super adorbs shirts. I love them!

Sometimes I forget to change into my work shoes....Whoops. At least I was comfortable!

Coin....sigh....I hate coin!

Spent my nights watching cheesy lovey dovey Christmas movies. This was a fave.

Nice cool evening....Just warm enough to sit on the porch for a little bit.


There was a One Direction special on TV, so of course I had to watch it...

What I literally looked like watching the show!

Wrapping presents, watching Elf. Christmas tradition!
And that's all for now. Coming up: Christmas!

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall