1.08.2015

Thursday Three | 01.08.15

  • #thursday3 with @rukristin 1) Had a great time tonight with @tamijenson. #loveher #neededsomegirltime 
  • I chopped my hair and got bangs, but the lighting was bad in the photo so I'll take a better pic of the awesome color tomorrow. 
  • Why is it that when you're at home, the lighting is great, and you think that you look good, but then you go out and catch a glimpse of yourself and think, "why did I leave the house like that?" I'm glad I don't know how I look to other people. #shutup 
  • Today was a weird day. #samsclubweirdo #helocweirdo #didntwanttotalktome
      Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

      No comments

      © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
      Maira Gall