12.28.2014

New October Hair

When we did the Scleroderma run in June, I met a sweet gal from Cache Valley who's mom had Scleroderma. She gave me her number and told me to find her on facebook. Well, I did, and we've kind of chatted through FB and IG, and then in October, she messaged me and said that I should come get my hair done so we could hangout and talk.

I'm so glad I did. She is not only amazing at doing hair, but she is beautiful inside and out. She so friendly, and fun, and sweet. I'm grateful I was able to meet her, and look forward to spending more time with her...I need my hair done again! :)


You would never guess how old this gorgeous lady is....I still don't believe it, even though she has a 16 year old son...

And random, but today in church the Sister that Greg & I sit next to leaned over and asked if I knew of anyone else in Logan that had Scleroderma. I told her I didn't, and then she said that she knew of a lady who lived in our stake, but then moved and later passed away, who had it. I asked what the name was, and it was Tami's mom. Fun, small world (granted it is Cache Valley, so I guess I can't be too surprised!)

No comments

© GREG & BRE AULLMAN
Maira Gall