12.04.2014

Thursday Three | 12.04.14

      • I can't say "b" or "p" words if I'm laughing, or smiling. It can really kill my awesome jokes and stories. Like today I was telling Greg about one of my elementary teachers' butts (Cokeville people will know what I'm talking about...Hopefully...) and I was laughing too hard, I couldn't say butt. I had to say rear end. #sclerodermaprobs 
      • I get to see one of my new baby nieces tomorrow! #cantwait 
      • I really wish I could go without sleep. Do you know how much I could get done? I wouldn't have 14 outstanding orders, that's for sure. But I love that I'm able to do that, so I can't complain too much. Just need more time!
            Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

            No comments

            © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
            Maira Gall