12.18.2014

Thursday Three | 12.18.14

          • It's only 11:10 and I'm going to bed! Yay! I'm actually quite exhausted, and though I'm sure I could think of like 500 things I should do, I need sleep if I'm too make it through tomorrow.
          • I'm quite excited for Christmas, though I can't believe it's only a WEEK away. 
          • Anyone know how likely it is to get shingles twice? I don't think I have them again, though today my thigh started pulsating in pain like my other side did when I had shingles. Also, I think I'm going to invent something that measures pain and tells the doctors what kind of pain it is. Dis anyone else run into that when they ask, what kind of pain? I DON'T KNOW, IT JUST HURTS! Also, while I'm ranting for no reason, I really dislike the pain scale. What's your pain level today? Ouch? #scleroderma #sclerodermaprobs #latenightswithbre
                    Thursday Three was developed by Kristin from RUKristin. You can read more about it {here}, then play along over on Instagram and follow me @bre11414.

                    No comments

                    © GREG & BRE AULLMAN
                    Maira Gall